13 December 2005
All I Need Is You
All I need is YouAll I need is You Lord, is You LordAll I need is YouAll I need is You Lord, is You LORD...-God He Reigns, HillsongThe echoes of the people singing the chorus..the music fades, the microphone is turned off...except for the sound of the voices like angels singing, the hall is silent. It seemed empty, but the atmosphere hung heavily. Lifted hands, and just repeating the same lines again, each time with a different meaning. All I need is You...
there's nothing beside You...All I need is You...
I lay everything down at Your feet...All I need is You...
I cry holy to You Lord...
You could almost hear the unspoken words...tears fell and knees bowed...hands lifted...this is the heart of worship. When music fades, and everything is stripped away, there is nothing else but God.
You danced over meWhile I am unawareYou sing all aroundBut I never hear the soundLord I'm amazed by YouLord I'm amazed by YouLord I'm amazed by YouHow You love meHow wide How deepHow greatIs Your love for me-From The Rooftops, Desperation Band
Posted by rebekah at 1:57 PM
|