The Kah Spirit - her spiritual journey

27 December 2005

God Is Sovereign

It's really hard to let go. As I've said before.

When Dannah Gresh wrote about "God is sovereign, Jesus is enough", I was seriously awed by the impact of the words itself. Jesus is enough. Jesus is enough for me...but it's still hard because I really yearn for the relationship that I've been yearning ever since my hormones start kicking in.

I ask myself, why people can get attached and not me...but then again, I said to myself, if I am still incomplete, I don't want to have a boyfriend/husband/someting in that line...

I am still incomplete. I still seek for completeness. For wholeness. Oh Lord, I want to be whole because it is only when I'm whole, I am able to soar on high...once I know me and You, I know that I am more prepared to embark on the things You have planned for me...


"You still have so much to live for. It's not done yet."

Posted by rebekah at 12:03 PM 

|