The Kah Spirit - her spiritual journey

25 August 2006

Habit

I have this habit.

It takes up disc space and all, but I still do it.

I collect soundtracks. Or at least theme songs.

Whatever show I have watch, I would download the theme songs or soundtracks.

Because the music/songs are one of the main reasons I watch shows. THe other reason is also because they are love stories. So, I like them...a lot.

The last time I did my quiet time, I was in a bad humor. No, not by God (duh!), but of somethings that are happening around. It makes me quite annoyed and irritated. I couldn't sleep that night because of that.

Sigh. I should fast on all things Chinese and Korean again. That one week was good because I got to focus on a few things, but I still wasted my time online. Gah. So, I should have a time where I totally don't do/listen/talk Chinese and Korean dramas and celebrities stuff. I am so easily distracted.

Feeling lazy to do my tutorial work today...because I don't really understand the question. Or maybe I am just procrastinating, like everyday.

Sometimes I look at myself in annoyance because of my faults. Call me self-critical or whatever, but it irritates me when I delay or don't get things right/done because of my faults. Really.

Oh when oh when will I grow up?

I feel like as if I'm growing more foolish day by day. I pray not.

Lord, why am I like that?

Posted by rebekah at 3:37 PM 

|