The Kah Spirit - her spiritual journey

03 October 2006

Battlefield

I'm trudging through a battlefield now. It's like going against the wind and current, but I know, it's a necessary step. But my strength does not come from me. By myself, I am weak and I give up easily. It is with Him that I become stronger.

When times are tough, it's the songs that will keep me on. Through music, my soul is expressed and my emotions are put into songs.

Songs like these help me get through. No wonder He created music.

Lord I'm in the dark, seems to me the line is dead when I come calling.
No one there, the sky is falling.
Lord I need to know, my mind is playing games again. You're right where You have always been.


Take me back to You to the place that I once knew as a little child
Constantly the eyes of God watched over me
Oh I want to be in the place that I once knew as a little child
Fall into the bed of faith prepared for me
I will rest in You I will rest in You I will rest in You


Tell me I'm a fool, and tell me that You love me for the fool I am
Comfort me like only You can
And tell me there's a place where I can feel Your breath like sweet caresses on my face again


Take me back to You to the place that I once knew as a little child
Constantly the eyes of God watched over me
Oh I want to be in the place that I once knew as a little child
Fall into the bed of faith prepared for me
I will rest in You I will rest in You I will rest in You


I will rest in You. And I know You will take me through. Thank You Lord.

Posted by rebekah at 10:19 PM 

|