The Kah Spirit - her spiritual journey

13 January 2007

Wave

It comes like a thunder. It isn't slow.

I am finding myself and yet do I see it coming? Am I on the right track?

Life has suddenly taken a not-so dramatic turn.

Like a wave it comes without warning. And if you're not careful, you could get wet, or worse, be suck under it. How the waters will cover you and how you grope for land...a scary thought isn't it?

I suddenly feel hopeless. Not that I was without hope. I know who God is and I know where my hope comes from, but the more I pursue holiness, the more temptations gnaw at me. I am vulnerable, I am weak, but in Him I am strong.

No longer will I want to be left alone.

No longer will I want to be thinking negative thoughts which will consume me.

I must fight.


But I cannot do it alone.

In choice, there is power.

In choice, there lies destruction and hope.


Choose to stand near the waters and you might get wet. Stay away, and you could just be safe. Take risks, but not foolishly for ego's sake.


Where the treasure is, there the heart will be also.

Come near to God and He will come near to you.

No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

Be not silent. Do not be far from me, O Lord.


The wave has come once again. This day, I must choose.

Posted by rebekah at 11:39 PM 

|