29 April 2007
Flyaway
Sometimes I want and wish to get a plane ticket and fly away to some other place. Australia? Japan? America? Canada? Korea? Hong Kong? Singapore? New Zealand? ...
I'm not wanting to runaway or anything. I just need to fly away. I need to go someplace else, do something different and learn something new. It's always good to travel. And not only so, I want to be able to curl up in the heat of the room and write. Continue on with my passion in writing. Or greater, I take a video camera or SLR camera to take video or pictures about life.
I like to put life in perspective. That's why I like to look at photographs...about life. Photographs that depict the human emotion. Not entertainment, celebrity photos. I like nature. Trees, plants, waterfalls, black and whites, sepias...weddings...Something that is taken from the heart.
That is why I would like to take a long holiday elsewhere. Get to know the culture and people there. Get rid of my preconceptions, learn new languages...
get married there and learn to find God and myself in a whole new world. It's really an insane idea, I know. I probably watched too much movies and TV dramas and dreamed that I could do that.
But you need to travel to know how to come back home.
You also need to open your heart in order to know what's in your heart.
Maybe next time, if I got some cash, I'll probably fly over to Sabah and climb Mt. Kinabalu. Or not. Haha..
Well, as the Arabs always say, "Insya Allah" or "God willing"...
We'll see how. Maybe Cameron Highlands seems nice for a student like me for now.
"Daughter, when will you ever be satisfied? Only in Me will you find satisfaction. Come to Me and I will come near to you."
Posted by rebekah at 10:34 PM
|